Python runtime and the other libraries can be installed either from an installer or from an archive depending on the host machine
- For Windows host machine, download Installer
- For Linux or Mac host machine, download Archive
After the installation, Python runtime and the other dependencies can be found in the folder PyS60Dependencies under the installation folder
Python_2.0.0.sis - Python runtime
Runtime dependent package:
- pips.sis - OpenC PIPS library
- stdioserver.sis - stdioserver to run python scripts packaged with console profile.
- ssl.sis - SSL library if you need SSL support in socket module.
Note: The unsigned Python runtime component and the PythonScriptShell packages are also available with high capability set in Installer/Archive
|S60 Module Reference|